Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confluence: creating space templates

red sonja August 25, 2013

Like very useful the page templates we would urgently need space templates too (subspace compatible!!)

is there any possibility to create such space templates (best if including subspaces)?

3 answers

3 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 15, 2014

Hi,

You could try Yoikee Creator for Confluence

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.keinoby.confluence.plugins.yoikee-creator

allows you create N spaces with the very same page structure. You just create a mind map, which is in fact a Space Blueprint, and you generate as many spaces as you need. Yoikee has three examples to start with: a new product, a new project and a new marketing campaign.
Here is a video explaining all this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0_B-bBwMUo

Regarding subspaces, we're working on Yoikee Organizer and we might make it compatible with subspace plugin.

Best regards,

Gorka

0 votes
EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2016

Hi,

Have a look at our Add-on. It does exatly what you are looking for and it is really simple to use. The template is a normal confluence page tree and the end users simple press a button, filling out the form and the space is created.

Marketplace link: Space Tree Creator

Regards,
Stephan

0 votes
Judith Winkler (Communardo) August 25, 2013

Hi Sonja,

Currently I don't know such a solution, but I discussed with colleagues already about templates that use our Subspace Plugin. Therefore it helps us a lot to understand your requirements afor such a template.

I would be really happy if you contact us via confluence-support@communardo.de with some more infomation about your idea. Later we can update the results here.

I'm looking forward,

Judith

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events