confluence: creating space templates

Like very useful the page templates we would urgently need space templates too (subspace compatible!!)

is there any possibility to create such space templates (best if including subspaces)?

3 answers

Hi,

You could try Yoikee Creator for Confluence

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.keinoby.confluence.plugins.yoikee-creator

allows you create N spaces with the very same page structure. You just create a mind map, which is in fact a Space Blueprint, and you generate as many spaces as you need. Yoikee has three examples to start with: a new product, a new project and a new marketing campaign.
Here is a video explaining all this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0_B-bBwMUo

Regarding subspaces, we're working on Yoikee Organizer and we might make it compatible with subspace plugin.

Best regards,

Gorka

Hi Sonja,

Currently I don't know such a solution, but I discussed with colleagues already about templates that use our Subspace Plugin. Therefore it helps us a lot to understand your requirements afor such a template.

I would be really happy if you contact us via confluence-support@communardo.de with some more infomation about your idea. Later we can update the results here.

I'm looking forward,

Judith

Hi,

Have a look at our Add-on. It does exatly what you are looking for and it is really simple to use. The template is a normal confluence page tree and the end users simple press a button, filling out the form and the space is created.

Marketplace link: Space Tree Creator

Regards,
Stephan

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

1,716 views 25 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you