cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confluence create page template issue

Omprakash Thamsetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2021

Hi,

All of the sudden users are seeing the create page screen as below but it is not for all users. Few users are experiencing these issues. I have not done any changes on the confluence server recently. Does anyone know how I can resolve the issue?  

confluence-createpage.PNG

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

This looks like a browser or network issue.  It looks like the formatting and/or javascript that Confluence serves up to do the page layout is missing.

This can happen when a user has a buggy browser, or one with plugins that can come with bugs (ask the users to try it again with a different browser, and with a browser that has all its extensions disabled.  And check they are using a supported browser)

If it's the network, then you may have an incorrectly configured proxy (or load balancer or CDN if you are using data center).

But check the browser things first.

Omprakash Thamsetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2021

Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-

I cleared the browser history and tried with FireFox and Chrome browser as well. This is happening with only one user. I asked the user to try  login into my machine and use my browser to login and see. 

I guess, I will know tomorrow after we use my browser and login with the user ID.

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

Hi @Omprakash Thamsetty 

Is this happening for users in a specific space ? If yes, then its possible that the space admin has promoted certain templates in the create dialog. Refer This link  for details.

Omprakash Thamsetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 28, 2021

Hi @Kishan Sharma  All templates are promoted now. I am confluence admin so I was able to see them. But the user still has the same issue. 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2021

My first hypothesis would be a browser related issue. Check with those that are seeing it to see if they are all using the same browser and Version. See if someone that is experiencing the issue contest with another browser.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events