[confluence] How to set space icons to be used as favicon (browser tab icon)?

I would like to see the browser tab icon (a.k.a favicon) set to the logo of the space that is currently displayed on the webpage. (so each space would have a different favicon) that will greatly imrpove the navigability among all spaces opened in the same browser. Right now I have the uniform confluence logo for every tab and no distinction is possible.

Please add this feature if it's not yet supported.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Wayne Wong Atlassian Team Aug 04, 2014

Hi Colin,

I am sorry that currently we don't have such function.

However, there is one similar feature request here :https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-33245

We recommend our users to comment and vote on the feature request, and customer's feedback is one of the things that the developers decide to work on next as mention in the Implementation and new features policy,do leave some comments if you have any suggestion for improvement.

As for the ticket closed as won't fix, it will be reopen if the demand(vote) of this feature is high.

Thank you
Regards.
Wayne Wong

@Wayne Wong I find voting disabled.  Has something changed about voting on issues closed as "wont fix"?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

569 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you