Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[confluence] How to set space icons to be used as favicon (browser tab icon)?

Colin Magne June 30, 2014

I would like to see the browser tab icon (a.k.a favicon) set to the logo of the space that is currently displayed on the webpage. (so each space would have a different favicon) that will greatly imrpove the navigability among all spaces opened in the same browser. Right now I have the uniform confluence logo for every tab and no distinction is possible.

Please add this feature if it's not yet supported.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
waynewong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2014

Hi Colin,

I am sorry that currently we don't have such function.

However, there is one similar feature request here :https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-33245

We recommend our users to comment and vote on the feature request, and customer's feedback is one of the things that the developers decide to work on next as mention in the Implementation and new features policy,do leave some comments if you have any suggestion for improvement.

As for the ticket closed as won't fix, it will be reopen if the demand(vote) of this feature is high.

Thank you
Regards.
Wayne Wong

Malcolm Cook February 9, 2017

@waynewong I find voting disabled.  Has something changed about voting on issues closed as "wont fix"?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events