Did you mean: 

confiforms

ckadministrator January 4, 2016

5 answers

1 vote
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2016

Hi John,

It seems that you have question about ConfiForms, right? I was able to find the following information that can give you the vendor's contact:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.vertuna.confluence.plugins.confiforms/server/support

I hope this helps!

WZ

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2018

Love the subject :-)

PS, You (and everyone else interested in getting support with ConfiForms) please send us a quick message via contact form on our website

0 votes
ckadministrator January 5, 2016

I did try that a couple of weeks ago with no response.  However, I tried it again after reading your message and I got a response within minutes.  go figure.

They are going to setup a test environment and let me know what they find out.  I'll post the outcome.

Thanks all,

-John

0 votes
ckadministrator January 4, 2016

Ha! I didn't realize I was actually submitting a request.  Well, since I started a thread I'll go ahead and submit my problem and see if anyone has an idea.  I've tried reaching out to ConfiForms with their contact us form and I haven't heard anything from them.

Maybe someone here can still help.  I recently updated to Confluence 5.9.3 and it killed all of our ConfiForms.  I've narrowed it down to the "Multi select" field.  It doesn't render properly when viewing, and then when you click "Edit" on the page I just get a blank screen.  When I view source I can see all the Confiforms, but I have no way of using the form or editing the page.  I'm running the latest version (1.13.8) which is approved for 5.9.3.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

-john

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2016

Did you try the form on the link below. I've always had fairly quick responses when I've submitted a bug report ... allowing for the fact that they are in Estonia and I am in Washington state in the US. http://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Documentation

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2016

Yes.  Think you might want to ask a bit more?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events