5 answers

0 vote

Yes.  Think you might want to ask a bit more?

Hi John,

It seems that you have question about ConfiForms, right? I was able to find the following information that can give you the vendor's contact:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.vertuna.confluence.plugins.confiforms/server/support

I hope this helps!

WZ

Ha! I didn't realize I was actually submitting a request.  Well, since I started a thread I'll go ahead and submit my problem and see if anyone has an idea.  I've tried reaching out to ConfiForms with their contact us form and I haven't heard anything from them.

Maybe someone here can still help.  I recently updated to Confluence 5.9.3 and it killed all of our ConfiForms.  I've narrowed it down to the "Multi select" field.  It doesn't render properly when viewing, and then when you click "Edit" on the page I just get a blank screen.  When I view source I can see all the Confiforms, but I have no way of using the form or editing the page.  I'm running the latest version (1.13.8) which is approved for 5.9.3.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

-john

Davin Studer Community Champion Jan 05, 2016

Did you try the form on the link below. I've always had fairly quick responses when I've submitted a bug report ... allowing for the fact that they are in Estonia and I am in Washington state in the US. http://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Documentation

I did try that a couple of weeks ago with no response.  However, I tried it again after reading your message and I got a response within minutes.  go figure.

They are going to setup a test environment and let me know what they find out.  I'll post the outcome.

Thanks all,

-John

Love the subject :-)

PS, You (and everyone else interested in getting support with ConfiForms) please send us a quick message via contact form on our website

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

385 views 21 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you