color code and organize tables

Kasra Ayz December 9, 2022

Hello everyone

so I have a page in confluence with 10 tables and over 300 rows and growing

each row has a link pasted in 

I have to color code some columns 

as we as 1 column in each row has the status  that I color code in 3 categories

I use /status module for status and table coloring for other columns

but im feeling it's getting too heavy and slow to load and receiving error discunnected messages as well

do you think if is there an easier and light way to organize such a table

im even thing of just change the color font instead og using status module if that makes any differences

thank you 

regards 

2 answers

2 votes
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 13, 2022

Hi @Kasra Ayz

We can also suggest trying our app – Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.Its Table Transformer macro allows you to insert statuses based on a condition and/or color text/background based on these statuses.

Furthermore, you’ll be able to filter and aggregate your report.And if you prefer Excel experience, you may try the Table Spreadsheet macro. It is a fully functional spreadsheet with conditional formatting, cell formulas, filtration, etc.Maybe you’ll be interested in a live demo – we’ll be happy to organize it for you and your team. Please book a suitable time slot here.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2022

Hi @Kasra Ayz ,

you can select a cell/column of your table an apply the desired background color

Immagine.png

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events