certificate from confluence enable connection from our internal proxy network

Vamsi Mandadapu July 31, 2017

Description

We follow the below steps for: company policy to enable application,open port numbers and enable connection from our proxy network.

1)certified application it's our internal
2)for cloud based application we need certificate from vendor(confluence) can u help me on this how to get certification from confluence.

3 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2017

Hi Vamsi,

Please see this page for a list of the security standards we adhere to:

Frequently asked questions

Please note:

We are committed to being open and transparent and sharing information. Part of this goal is to publish as much information as we can to enable you to be comfortable with your decision to use our products and services. We are not able to answer each individual questionnaire.

Best wishes,

Ann

0 votes

Hi, 

it's our internal certification we need certication from to keep our data Secure it's our company policy.

can you  help on this to fill the  Excel sheet of company policy list.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2017

Ok, that implies you are not looking for an SSL certificate, which is what I had to assume from the question.

But it still doesn't tell us what you are looking for.

What "certificate"?

Hi Team,

We have an internal security team within our organisation that needs to certify all the tools and we use to store or share our organisation specific information, we need each application we use as "Certified for use" by our organisation security team.

We need your help is securing this, for which we need you to fill in a form with Questions around user data security, data backup and security information.

based on this we can get the confluence as a recommended tool for use within our organisation.

I am unable to attached the form here,if you can share a email address i can mail the form directly to that address.

Regards,

Vamsi Mandadapu 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2017

You won't get Atlassian to do your job for you.  They publish all their security practices, but it's up to you to check if they meet your requirements.

You could engage a Solution Partner to do the work for you, it's likely that they could do it faster, but if you don't want to do this, then start at https://www.atlassian.com/trust/faq

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2017

Bother, must click "refresh" before posting on old windows.  Sorry @AnnWorley for repeating your answer!

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2017

No problem, I was happy we linked the same FAQ. :)

Thank you for adding idea of finding a Solution Partner. It's good to offer choices.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2017

Atlassian Cloud is not a certificate authority, so I know you don't mean that type of cretificate.

You should be able to get the one you need by visiting in a browser and using the https options (usually a padlock next to the https), view security info -> certificates -> export.

However, I'd be surprised if your network does need that manually added, it sounds wrong to me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events