cant edit a page

Amani Youssif June 14, 2022

hello,

i cant edit a page though i have the edit privilege , what 's wrong? i cant see the edit option .

https://confluence.oraclecorp.com/confluence/display/ERAMS/Italy-+June22

regards 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2022

Hi Amani,

Do you have some extra information. What happens when you try to edit?

Perhaps there is an edit restriction at the page level.

Note: we can not access that URL here. It is probably only reachable within your company network.

i cant find the edit option at all. I have checked restictions and i have the edit option enabled for meScreenshot (30).pngScreenshot (31).png

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2022

Thanks for the screenshots.

Can you edit any other pages in this space? If you are not a space admin ask one to check it fot you.

I think you are missing edit permissions in the space. Even though you have edit permissions according to the restrictions screen you always need global edit rights in a space.

yep true, cant edit the pages i edited before. Would you please advise the steps to edit my permissions for that space ?

thanks again

Amani

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2022

You need to go to the space tools (bottom right) and open the space permissions. You need to have "Add" permissions in order to create and edit pages.

If you are not a space admin you should ask a space admin to do this  for you.

Like Amani Youssif likes this

thanks, i contacted the Admin , waiting for thier action.

Have a nice day :)

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2022

you're welcome!

If this resolves your question please mark it as resolved so we can close it.

Nice day to you too!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events