Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot find gliffy plugin usage statistics

Taehoon Kee August 6, 2013

In confluence admin console page, in admin tasks, it says "Review Gliffy usage statistics" and it says it is possible on gliffy plugin page.

But, in my confluence instace, on gliffy plugin admin page, there's no information about usage statistics.

Or is it visible only on purchased gliffy only? I'm on trial period of gliffy plugin.

Anything that can cause this situation?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 6, 2013

Hello Taehoon Kee, I have checked the Gliffy trial and installed with a valid full license, and the only mention to statistics seen is the application Usage Statistics: those are information collected to help the vendor improve the add-on.

Could you please provide more context on where the information was found as such we can investigate?

Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2013

Thanks for coming back Taehoon, kindly mark this as accepted on the top right corner checkmark.

Taehoon Kee August 11, 2013

Yes, I'll accept. But, I think usage statistics is needed for administrators.

Taehoon Kee August 12, 2013

How can I accept your answer? I thought I did. But, open question reminder has arrived. In the reminder, there will be a grey check mark, which I couldn't find.

1 vote
Taehoon Kee August 7, 2013

I misunderstood a little. But, on administration page, one item of 'Administration Tasks' was 'Review Gliffy usage statistics'. I was so HASTY. By that sentence, I thought "yes, admin can review Gliffy usage statistics!" Partly, it was my hope because I should have some data to make decision of buying it or not.

So the conclusion is "admin cannot see Gliffy usage statistics", Right?

If so, I'll accept your explanation as my answer.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events