can not change indexing language (greyed out)

Christian Schmidt January 19, 2023

Hi all, I want to change my indexing language but it is greyed out. In the blue box they say only sys admin could change indexing language and I should contact Atlassian support. But there is no way to contact them, so I am stuck. Any ideas?

CleanShot 2023-01-19 at 19.03.26@2x.png

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2023

Hello @Christian Schmidt 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

I have tagged your post so that the Atlassian Team will see it and help you.

Christian Schmidt January 20, 2023

super, thank you!

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2023

Hi Christian,

I created a support ticket for you now. We'll follow up in an email shortly.

To speed things along, visit the support ticket in the Customer Portal and please approve our site access. You can do that from the top right-hand corner of the ticket.

If you have trouble, reply to the ticket and let us know.

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Christian Schmidt January 20, 2023

Hi Shannon,

is this the link to my ticket? https://support.atlassian.com/requests/JST-838078

I do not find an option in the top right-handed corner. But maybe that ist not the customer portal? It is not clear for me how to get there. Can you help me out with that?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2023

Hi Christian,

It is; it should appear at the top where it says "Freeze Issue" for me:

issue-request.png

Did you receive Dolly's email to you? When you reply to her, please also let her know you can't approve site access, and she can help you from there.

I hope that helps!

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Cloud Support

Christian Schmidt January 23, 2023

Ok, had to figure out that the needed option is "approve data access" 😊

I received Dolly's message also, so we are on a good way to solve this issue I think

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events