can I restrict a space access to all other confluence administrators but allow some other standard users ?

Julien busi April 29, 2016

I need to keep a space under a certain confidentiality level and I want to restrict access to other administrators. I also want to avoid other admin to change the setup in the future. Is it possible or not ?

2 answers

0 votes
Julien busi May 5, 2016

Dear all,

Any comments to answer my current issue to create a space not accessible to other confluence administrators ? Thank you in advance for your feedback wink

0 votes
veera praneeth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2016

Yeah, go to Space tools, in the Permissions Tab, you can allow access for a certain group. You can create a group of people and allow give them permissions in the Permissions Tab. The good thing is that you can control their view / edit permissions of the group.

Julien busi April 29, 2016

thank you for your answer.
Actually my main concern is to restrict the permission of other "confluence-administrator" to manage this group &/or space. How can I avoid other administrators to add people in this group and consequently to access/administrate this space that I want to keep with a very high confidentiality level ?
Thank you again for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events