Your team has reached its 250 GB storage limit on Confluence

Charles Lee October 7, 2019

Hello

I received an email saying my Confluence Storage is being reached limit.

I went into confluence and checked the storage capacity, but it was different from the contents of the email.

Which is right? It looks like we're using 2Gb on our team's Confluence console.

The following are the capacities that can be checked in Confluence

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 2.41.41 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2019

Hi @Charles Lee ,

It is really odd. I guess that this might be some kind of issue with Cloud.. Normally when using Standard you should have 250GB of storage, but Atlassian introduced also FREE plan that have 2GB.. You have 2,4GB, so maybe the messages is incorrectly showing or there is an issue in storage count.

More information here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/storage-for-jira-and-confluence-873871366.html

If you are pretty sure that you were not using 250GB (which is pretty big value) you can reach out directly to Atlassian Support (support.atlassian.com) for help since this seems something that we are not able to help here.

Charles Lee October 8, 2019

Thanks, Mirek

Like Mirek likes this
Richard Lynskey October 8, 2019

I'm guessing it got sent out to a lot of people incorrectly. We're using 2mb on Confluence and also got the email. 2MB < 2GB.

Edit: And now I see there's multiple other threads about this. Definitely went out to a bunch of people.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2019

Yes, it look like maybe yesterday Confluence Cloud outage caused that. I think Atlassian Support would be able to confirm that, but I guess that you do not need to be afraid that something would happen with your subscriptions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events