Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong display of Checklists in Confluence using Jira Addon

KPSA August 24, 2015

Hi!

We are using the checklist addon in JIRA to help us formalize Definitions of Ready and Definitions of Done. We're also using Confluence and include informations about JIRA-issues in Confluence pages.

However, using the checklist addon, the displayed checklists differ from the ones in JIRA.

This is the view in JIRA:

checklist-JIRA.png

And this is how it looks in Confluence:

checklist-Confluence.png

As you can see there are no checkboxes in Confluence. Please provide a view in Confluence as well.

Kind regards

Dennis

3 answers

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 22, 2015

Hi Dennis,

Unfortunately, Confluence is using its own rendering engine. It simply takes the data from the column and renders it itself. Since the rendering logic is on the JIRA side, you will never be able to have the same visual output.

Yves

0 votes
KPSA September 22, 2015

Hi Yves!

Did you find anything about this?

Thanks!

Kind regards

Dennis

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 25, 2015

Hi Dennis,

Checklist does output a checkbox in all views except for Excel and XML export. So my guess is that the Confluence integration is actually stripping those away. You can also see in your image that Confluence replaces the line breaks with " \ " to separate the items (something that Checklist doesn't do at all).

I will try to take a deeper look into it but I don`t think that I can do anything about it.

Regards,

Yves

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events