Wrap text in Confluence editor

Is there a way to wrap text around an image through Confluence editor like you can do in MS Word?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Davin Studer Community Champion Nov 21, 2013

Yes. Click on the image in your content and then in the editor toolbar click the left or right justify button. The text will then wrap around the image.

That does the trick! Thanks

That works only temporarily. When I leave page edit mode, text is no longer wrapped around the frame of the diagram.

Both @FAK and @Tim Penner1 are right, for me it did the trick, although at times (just a couple cases so far, nothing too annoying at this volume), the display mode would not work or it would be misaligned. For this cases, I reopened the Edit mode, re-set the text, save, and there it was fixed. 

Hopefully you get paid to report the bug ! cheers

Ahhhhh - kind of like in WordPress... i remember struggling with that. :D

My first approach was to try to get the image and the text into a two cell table with no borders, like I often used to do in html or mediawiki.

Turns out borderless tables is not something Atlassian though useful...

Many thanks for this answer.

This widget could not be displayed.

Perfect

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Confluence

Add-on evaluation with confluence templates

Atlassian market place contains number of Apps/Addons which improves the capability of out of the box Atlassian products. It is good to follow a plugin evaluation process before install add-ons. So t...

120 views 12 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you