Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the reorder pages page not displaying the pages?

Brian Roselli December 4, 2018

I am not able to see any pages when I use Space Tools > Reorder Pages.  The screen is blank.

I am full admin in Confluence and I can reorder pages in other spaces so I don't think this is a permissions issue, but I am open to ideas.

3 answers

0 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2019

Hi all, 

I have the same issue. I have confluence server version 6.13.6. There is just one space, where the problem exist. In all other spaces, i can reorder the pages without any problems. 

Thanks for any help.

wenbo yu April 25, 2021

I have the same problem. Let me know if you have solved it

0 votes
Brian Roselli December 5, 2018

I am using version 6.6.0 and I am able to reorder pages in other spaces.  In fact, I could re-order in this space at one time too.  

0 votes
Yoga Reddy {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2018

HI @Brian Roselli

What is the version of Confluence? Is it happening in all the spaces or just one space? Are you getting any errors in the logs? You can also check by entering a safe mode

https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/disabling-and-enabling-apps-273875716.html

Thanks

Yoga

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events