Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my jira ticket content showing up in Confluence page edit mode but not in publish view?

Alex Liu December 29, 2022

When I insert an existing Jira ticket in Confluence page, it's working fine in edit mode. However when I publish it, it is not showing anything at all (well, it does show a long grey rectangle...shown in screenshot below).

Is there something wrong with my setting? 

Thanks for any assistance.

In edit mode:

Xnip2022-12-30_10-06-49.jpg

Publish mode:Xnip2022-12-30_10-05-34.jpg

Console message: 

Xnip2022-12-30_10-07-10.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2022

Hi @Alex Liu ,

Remove the description field in Display options, can it be displayed after publishing?

Alex Liu January 3, 2023

I tried to delete the description field, and it did display after publishing. Then I added back the description field, and it's displaying as well! Thanks so much.

Like Ollie Guan likes this
Elelta D
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 3, 2023

great advice @Ollie Guan I will keep it in mind!

Like Ollie Guan likes this
2 votes
Elelta D
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2022

Hello there @Alex Liu 

Welcome to Atlassian Community! I see that your organisation is a premium customer, as such you are eligible for support. Please feel free to open a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com.

Please can you include the page URL when you open the ticket

Please note that the 409 errors are not related to the Jira ticket render, it is a known issue we are working to resolve https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-11055

Best,

Elelta

Alex Liu January 3, 2023

Thank you Elelta, I'll remember that for next time! Now the issue is fixed.

Like Elelta D likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events