Why can't I remove specific versions of attachments?

Kevin Mote
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2014

According to the documentation for Conf 4.3 release (also pictured here), I should be able to remove select versions in the attachment version history. This feature was added under CONF-5520. However, I do not seem to have that feature available (see screenshot below). I am running Conf 5.4.3. Where is the "Remove" link?SNAG_Program-0231.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kevin Mote
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2014

Ahh, apparently I didn't read the documentation closely enough:

Viewing attachments on a page

When a page you are viewing contains attachments, a small paperclip icon appears next to the breadcrumbs. Clicking the paperclip icon will take you to the 'Attachments' view, where you will see the full list of attachments.

(emphasis mine)

That is a non-intuitive user interface in my opinion, but at least it works.

1 vote
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 22, 2014

First of all you are not on the attachments page. You are viewing the attachments through the attachments macro. If you click on the tools menu then click on attachments that will take you to the attachments page. If you still do not see it on the attachments page then you probably don't have the delete attachments permission for the space.

Kevin Mote
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 22, 2014

Thanks for the quick answer. I realized exactly what you were saying just before you posted.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2014

Oh good.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events