Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why I see anonymous users uploaded pictures to my confluence space?

I've created account on Jira scrum. I was searching for the place to upload my documents and learnt the help is confluence. I've created that account yesterday and today I see there are few images which are uploaded by  anonymous users. Isn't Confluence my private space, how does those files appeared in my space. Isn't secure to user Jira for some private work.????? see the attachment belowimage.png

1 answer

Hi @Megha Jaiswal 

and welcome to the community! So don't worry for now. Looking at the time stamp of the uploads and the file names I can tell you that these are default pictures. They will be added to the homepage of the first space of your Confluence.

But you should still make yourself familiar with the way public accessproduct access, and space permissions work. :)

Best, Max

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,604 views 7 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you