Who is watching my blog?

Who is watching my blog? Any way to find out who the blog watchers are in my confluence instance?.

I want to know who are following my blog.

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi @Prasad Subraveti,

At Twitter we needed this feature too. We needed to ensure every member of our product, design and engineering organisation (>1,500 people) were notified of new blog posts in the Engineering space. The Engineering Blog enabled VP's to communicate one-to-many and teams to share details of the technology and features they were working on.

It didn't make sense to ask every new employee to subscribe to the blog in that space, hence Better Blogs for Confluence was born.

With Better Blogs you can keep everyone informed, and do so with ease. If you are interested you can grab a 40% discount before the end of October with the promo code: HHYUWD.

If you have feedback on the Better Blogs for Confluence add-on contact me via nick@arijea.com or +1 415 568 7064.

Regards,
Nicholas Muldoon
Arijea

Hi,

I think this should help - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Managing+Watchers

Regards,

George

I think I see what the problem is now - you're trying to see the watcher of all pages in the space recuresively?

If that's the case, I don't think there is a feature for this currently.

@George: It still does not solve the problem of who is watching my space blog. It looks like i need an issue and I created it in JIRA - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-31125

I'm not sure what exactly is the problem? The Manage Watchers dialog shows the watchers of the whole space on the right under "Watching this space" (as shown on the screenshot in the link above).

only available to admins

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

473 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you