Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While editing a Confluence Page table disappears

Vinay Sharma September 23, 2020

When I am editing a table in Confluence Page it disappears. What could be the reason? How to fix it?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2020

I have seen this occur for the following reasons:

1. Browser cache needs to be cleared
  2. Some content in the table is making it disappear.

Does it happen with all tables, even tables on other pages?  If yes try clearing your cache.

Does it only happen on the one page? You could try copying the content to a different page and see if the issue persists.  If it does I would suggest deleting the table and rebuilding it.

Vinay Sharma September 27, 2020

Thanks Brant!

Jaco Theron November 25, 2021

@Brant Schroeder - Issue that I am having with copying to a new page is I am losing all my comments. Is there another workaround to this?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2021

@Vinay Sharma I think this app will copy comments https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/22929/copy-page-tree?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

I also believe that there is an enhancement request to copy comments on page clone.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events