Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which pages link to a specific page?

Jim Mackesy September 11, 2013

Is there a way to find all the pages that have links to a single page in the same space?

I am on V 5.1

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jim Mackesy September 17, 2013

I will have to assume that our indexing is not up to date or processing correctly.

0 votes
Grace San Juan July 5, 2017

Hello, did you get an answer to this question?  I am new to Confluence and Jira.  My project decided to use Confluence to write the use cases and requirements so we're adding links to associate them with each other.  Now, I'll need a report that will display which requirements are linked to which use cases, and vice versa.  How can I do that?

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2013

Go to the page, and select Tools > Info. This will show you all the incoming links, grouped by spaces.

Thanks Matthew, but my Tools menu has "Page Information" in the menu and when I go to that link I do not see incoming links. I have sections for Hierarchy, Labels and Recent Changes as well as the first section which has Title, Author, Last Changed BY, Tiny Link, Export As and Operations.

Could it be somewhere else? I am in v5.1

Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2013

Ah, this might be a difference between 4 and 5 (I'm still on 4.x).

Understood, thanks for the effort. I have updated the post to include version info.

Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2013

"tools" -> "page information" works in 5.x the same way it does in 4.x. If there is no "Incoming Links " section - then there are no incoming links - pick a page you know for sure has incoming links and they will be listed

Jim Mackesy September 12, 2013

There are definitily pages which link to the page I am looking at but there are none listed on the Pag Information screen. Is there a specific way to link a page that gets included versus a way by which they will not?

Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2013

Try re-indexing in the admin. It's possible that this will update the link index, although this should auto-update so I'm not too confident that manually triggering a reindex will do anything.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events