Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did "editing an image" feature go?

Satoshi Nakata May 19, 2021

Hello.

I am not able to find the feature to edit an image such as drawing a line or inserting a word box. I remember it was remaining until 2020 or so.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Satoshi

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

Hi @Satoshi Nakata 

I don't remember a out-of-the-box editing options you mentioned. You can check out the differences between Legacy and New Editor in the Editor Roadmap. There you might also find if some functions might come back. 

If you need functions you might want to check out apps for Confluence Cloud for editing pics. There are several great solutions that will surely match your requirements.

Feel free to ask for more help!

Cheers Fabienne

Satoshi Nakata May 19, 2021

Hello @Fabienne Gerhard 

Thank you so much for the guidance!

I understood that only legacy editor has the feature I am looking for such as Image captions, Image borders, Image annotations...

I would like to try out a Confluence app instead of legacy editor then. Might have to ask my boss though.

Anyway, my question has been solved. Appreciated.

-Satoshi

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

Thank you - you're welcome! As said, feel free to ask for more help here in community.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events