Where can I find the list of licensed users for Confluence?

Piotr Maślanka October 30, 2019

The confluence-users group in my LDAP directory has 9 users. However, Confluence points out to me that I have 12 users currently signed up. I need a way to explicitly enumerate each and every user that is considered by Confluence to be "licensed".

I am using Service Desk, with the Confluence user directory consuming data from the JIRA userbase as well. Could this prove to be a problem?

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user October 30, 2019

Hi @Piotr Maślanka

Generally all the users who are part of the confluence-users are considered to be licensed users. To further check the list of groups/users based on which your confluence is licensed you can check the Global permission page as shown below any groups (ie members in the group) or users who have the can use permission are considered as licensed users.

Licensed_users_confluence.pngRegards,

Vijay Ramamurthy

David Thielheim April 27, 2021

Have the same issue. And the above description or this kind of licensing-implementation ('cen use'isn't helpfull! We MUST be able to determine which users are occuping licenses. Further we must be able to CONTROLL licenses are occupied by users using goup memberships (confluence internal oder external LDAP)

Like Mark Jay Reyes likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events