• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where Confluence Pages are stored (DB table name)

HI,

Where Confluence Pages are stored ? Confluence Server version.

I am need know table name in DB (Oracle)

For example I know id page pageId=2336917, how I am find this page in DB an other pages?

Thnx all.

1 answer

0 votes

@Fedorov Fedor 

You can see the storage format for any content in the BODYCONTENT table. To see other details about the page a good starting place is the CONTENT table. 

Let me know if there is something else in particular you are searching for.

Regards,
Alex

You know plugin Inline comments!? 

I cant find inline comments in db !? One of the pages content include inline comment, but this comment not displayed. And I am looking this inline comment in DB, i know id this inline comment, but I dont know table, where stored plugin inline comments. 

My Confluence Server version 6.0.7

, not Cloud.

Comments are also content.  This is one of the reasons you probably don't want to be reading the database - it's the most complex and worst way you can try to get data out of Confluence.

I cant find Inline comments in Editor one of the space page confluence.

But I added this comment.

Plugin working..

Inline comments in Editor

The problem only in one page, and I am looking entry this comment in the database. But I dont know name table Inline comments in Editor, where stored inline comments. 

They're in the content tables as given above.

Could you explain what you are actually trying to achieve here?  There is a better way than trying to read the database, and probably more than one better way.  

But without knowing what you're trying to do, we can't help you with it. 

Running off trying to explain how the database is used as a data store is not that helpful in the long run - you have already run into "it is a lot more complicated than you assumed" and you are quickly going to run into "the relationship info you are looking for is done in the code, not the data"

error.jpgLog error in console dev browser, when I am opening page

adress error - confluence.company.com/rest/inlinecomments/1.0/comments?containerId=2336917&_=1602063406471

Ok, so that has nothing to do with the database, it's a problem with reading and rendering.

What are you doing to provoke that error?

OK.

I understand, its not good idea, working with DB.

Thanx all

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Announcing Team Calendars in Confluence Data Center

Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond.  A long time favorite,  Team Cale...

187 views 0 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you