Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where Can I configure Synchrony websocket to work since we upgraded

RJ Denicola March 8, 2021

We upgraded our production server from 6.15.7 to 7.4.7, and now the editor does not work getting cannot save edit. Or cannot connect to server.

Capture.PNG

port 8091 inbound and outbound are open. 

I inherited this setup, and our test environment which should of been an almost exact mirror was not seeing this issue when we upgraded. 

When i put the Collab editing in limited mode, it allows people to edit and update pages again. 

ws://not-really-our-.url.com/synchrony-proxy/v1/bayeux-sync1
failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 200

I notice that we have had Apche2.4 installed, and could be being used as a proxy. 

But when searching for anything relating to 8091 as the port im not finding anything pointing to it being setup as such on either our test or production. 

My research and reading is point to websocket issues, but i do not know where to look for those. 

is there a default location? It mentions that since it is being managed by confluence services that I shouldnt need to edit the reverse proxt etc. 

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2022

Hi RJ,

You may want to review the following troubleshooting guide to find the root cause: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/troubleshooting-collaborative-editing-858772087.html

If it still persists, contact atlassian support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events