When will the servers in Ireland be available for use?

Steven Zonnenberg June 30, 2017

Within our company we're having a discussion about using Jira Servicedesk Cloud or Server. The discussion became a bit more difficult after reading Atlassian is expanding their servers to the EU, Ireland. 

- When can we expect these servers to come available?

I don't know if this is the right place to ask my second question but, the second part of the discussion is the use of Insight asset manager. We've received news this add-on will become available for the cloud solution. 

- Is there an indication of a release date?

As a secondary option we're thinking of a hybrid scenario. With Jira SD in the cloud and Insight as CMDB on-premise. Is this a possibility within Jira? 

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2017

Not sure if you'll get a better answer than "as soon as it's available" for the first one. There is a beta program going on that you can sign up for at https://www.atlassian.com/trust/infrastructure .

As far as the insight question - your best bet is to contact Riada (riada.se ).

Steven Zonnenberg June 30, 2017

Thank you for your answer! 

I'll contact Riada for my questions about Insight and will be waiting for a release date from Atlassian.

Jakob Kluijver
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2019

any news on this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events