When importing Mural board to confluence, are there any restrictions?

Youmna Alomari May 9, 2024

When importing my Mural boards to confluence, are there any restrictions? Are we still limited to 3 boards if we are under the standard plan? 

1 answer

0 votes
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2024

@Youmna Alomari Are you using a third-party app to embed the Mural boards or are you somehow converting the Mural boards to Confluence whiteboards? If you are converting, I believe you would be limited to 3 active boards.

Youmna Alomari May 10, 2024

Hey @Barbara Szczesniak , 

I'm importing Mural boards to confluence. So if I already have 3 whiteboards created in my confluence, they'll be view only once I import my Mural board? 

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2024

@Youmna Alomari You may want to review the questions and discussions in the Confluence Whiteboards group. I'm not that familiar with the ins and outs.

I do know, though, that the limit is 3 active whiteboards per user license, rather than 3 boards per user. For example, if you have 40 user licenses in your Confluence instance, you can have 120 active whiteboards. These could be owned by 1 person, 12 people, 40 people, …

Youmna Alomari May 14, 2024

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events