It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What's a clever way to create an email subscription sign up list?

I am a training department of one in a company of about 400 people.  I schedule some classes ahead, but I often offer ad hoc classes when I see a need.  And I need to email people when a class is being offered but I don't want to spam uninterested people.

I have a dream!  Is there some clever way to have a Confluence page where people can click on which class topics they want to be alerted about and that I can then derive an email list from for each class topic?  How can I use Confluence to allow people to add or remove themselves from a class topic email list?

It might look something like the image below, but I could extract an email list?  I tried using the voting macro, but it's confusing because you can't get rid of the YOUR VOTE column and it gives me a list of names which I then have to manipulate pretty hard to turn into an email list.  Does anyone have any clever ideas?  Thank you!

image.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in New to Confluence

Fast-track your Confluence onboarding with the Confluence product guides!

Hey there! New in town? Check out the new Confluence product guides! They are chock-full of helpful tips, tricks, and best practices to get you and your team started.  Here’s a quick overview...

82 views 3 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you