Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What metrics does Confluence support to be able to measure success?

Finnian Grahe October 22, 2020

Hi, I work for a large organisation, I'm wondering if anyone has any information regarding success metrics that confluence supports? What kind of metrics can I report on for a confluence page or pages?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Garber
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2020

Confluence doesn't have an interface that shows application stats, but there is some data that you can gather to get an idea on how the instance is being used.

We use the confluence advanced search interface to filter based on year to see the number of pages created each year. This gives us an idea on the velocity of page creations. It's also easy to track the number of used licenses and graph that over time.

Finnian Grahe October 23, 2020

Hi Stephen, thanks for your response, do you know if there's a page or report that lists all the tools available such as advanced search etc which could give me an indication for what can be measured? Even if there is no interface to track stats.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events