What macro is used on the official Confluence to make those nice lists/tables?

We're starting to add a lot of documentation to our on-premises Confluence. One of the things I liked when looking at the official Confluence documentation were the lists/tables they have. What macro is used to do the lists in the official Confluence documentation?

For example: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/writing-user-macros-4485.html Under "Create a User Macro", the list/table that's below the "To add a new user macro", I love how the table looks and I would like to be able to recreate it in my Confluence.

We're using 5.9.5. Thanks.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

I am not exactly sure. It could be the Bob Swift Advanced Tables macro or something custom with CSS because all they are doing is removing the left and right border from cells and only leaving the top/bottom border. Then they just bold the text in the first column. 

They're using a specific theme. I'd assume it's what's written at the bottom - Scroll Viewport.

Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 15.43.33.png

or, you can just insert horizontal rule when you need to -

image2016-3-16 15:23:27.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in New to Confluence

How to use Confluence Cloud for stakeholder management

Most of us don’t need much convincing that stakeholder management is important. It just makes sense that keeping everyone in-the-know on projects and assigning clearly defined roles is key to having ...

1,146 views 4 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you