Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best plugin to add formulas to a confluence table?

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2018

is there a plugin to insert directly to confluence tables and add formulas?

4 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Amanda Deol January 11, 2018

@Alana Fernando

Excellentable  supports over 400 formulas and collaborative editing. Here is guide on  how to get started with Excellentable.

alana fernando January 11, 2018

Thanks @Amanda Deol

Like Amanda Deol likes this
Amanda Deol January 15, 2018

Very Welcome. 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2018

Hi Alana,

There do appear to be several but the Spreadsheets for Confluence appears to be most popular.

Let us know if you have any questions about any of these!

Regards,

Shannon

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2018

Thanks Shannon,

But When comparing with office Excel, there is nothing more in those plugins. isn't it? 

I am looking for a formula plugin that could work with default confluence tables.

Is there any other known plugin that could use this way? 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2018

Alana,

I'm simply going by what Marketplace has when you search the word "formulas" and I pointed out the most popular.

There are 5 more besides that:

I don't have any experience with those in particular; perhaps someone stumbling upon this article will, but you're welcome to try out those add-ons and see if they do what you need.

Regards,

Shannon

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2018

Thanks shannon

3 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2022

Hi there,

As this question mentions our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, we are happy to introduce its new macro – Table Spreadsheet.

The macro allows you to work with fully functional Excel spreadsheets right in Confluence.

You’ll be able to use cells’ formulas, filters, conditional formatting, etc., create pivot tables and charts from the page view and edit modes.

The Table Spreadsheet macro is available for Cloud and Server/Data Center.

1 vote
Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2019

Hi Alana,

Starting from version 5.0 of the Table Filter and Charts app you can use formulas in tables with the help of the Table Transformer macro. Here you can find the examples of using formulas.

Let me know if you need more details.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events