What is the advantage of using confluence and what is th espace limit in the cloud?

Luis Robles
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 2, 2016

Hello,

We are evaluating to start using JIRA to manage our development team using the Agile methodology.

I would like to know wh8at is the advantage of using Confluence in conjunction with JIRA?

We aim to manage all our Change Request within JIRA.

Is there any capacity/space limit for Confluence?  I ask because I am assuming Confluence work as a WIKI to store all the content of the information managed within JIRA?

Thank you for your orientation.

Perhaps even better if we talk on the phone as well .

Kind regards,

Luis

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2016

What is the advantage?  You generally need to explain what you're comparing with when you're talking about advantages, but I'd start with a read through https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracloud/benefits-of-using-confluence-with-jira-740098529.html

There are space limits on Cloud - 25Gb for small installations (up to 500 users I think) and 100Gb for larger installations.  That space has to contain all your data,  JIRA and Confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events