What colors can be used in the Chart Macro?

mkeegans February 4, 2020

I am trying to format a chart macro in a confluence page and "orange" is not an acceptable color yet the default seems to use orange. Where can I find a list of acceptable colors to use in the Chart Macro?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2020

Hello there,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you!

According to the documentation, you just need to use an HTML color name or use hexadecimal notation.

Can you show me how you've entered the parameters vs how they appear? Also, I assume this is in the new editor (Publish button on top-right hand corner of page)?

Thank you,

Shannon

Beth Wadds January 31, 2023

Hi,

Yes, the documentation says that HTML or hexadecimal notation will work, but it doesn't seem that's the case.

From what I can see, it seems only accept the 16 HTML colours (http://www.baskent.edu.tr/~tkaracay/etudio/agora/nnn/html_colors.htm#:~:text=The%20World%20Wide%20Web%20Consortium,teal%2C%20white%2C%20and%20yellow.)

They are all very garish colours and vary significantly from the default colours the chart uses.

If I put in a hexadecimal code, eg. FF0000, it results in an error.

If you have a list that contains more than just the 16 HTML colours, it would be very helpful.

Thank you,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events