Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We had an issue publishing this blog

Adam Varga December 16, 2021

When trying to publish a new page as a blog post, I seem to get this error message at random. I can publish it as a page again, at random, sometimes I can convert the page to a blog, other times I get: "Your work is safe, but there's an issue. Refresh the page and click Publish again." Of course, if I click Publish again, the same thing happens. 

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2021

Hi @Adam Varga Normally this issue occurs due to browser cache-related problems.

Please try clearing your browser cache and then check if you continue to face this issue.

Adam Varga December 16, 2021

Hey @Deepanshu Natani

Thanks for the suggestion, I've just done it, but I keep receiving the same error message. Anything else I should try?

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2021

Have you tried using a different browser? Can you confirm that you are receiving the error on a different browser too?

Adam Varga December 19, 2021

Thanks, I've gone through the basic troubleshooting steps, same error on a different browser.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events