We are upgrading between Confluence 6.64 to 7.13, page degradation

A_ Gorman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 14, 2022

We are upgrading between Confluence 6.64 to 7.13, Two questions is there a version comparison table anywhere I can share with my peers? Second, is there any know page degradation that takes place during this upgrade?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2022

Hi @A_ Gorman 

First... you will not experience any page degradation. Stuff only gets better. However, you should have a quick look at the upgrade notes to see if there is anything you need to be aware of. 

This page has a comprehensive list of release notes going way back all the way to current which may be of some help. 

Hope this gets you what you need.

A_ Gorman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 14, 2022

Yes, this does help me give folks some reassurance. I knew the version comparison table would be a tall order with so many releases over time. 

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events