Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very big delay on Confluence Cloud.

Artur Jarosz January 13, 2021

I have a problem with Confluence Cloud. My friend has commented on one page. The problem is that when I have entered that page I was not able to see his comment in the next... 23 hours. After that time I got a notification, and a comment appeared on the page, and it was reporting the correct time - 23 hours ago. With his other changes, the story is the same - he publishes some changes, but I get them with huge delays. 

4 answers

0 votes
Artur Jarosz January 16, 2021

Thank you all for your answers.
It happened 3 times. 2 times for comments and once to publishing changes to a page itself. Right now everything seems to be alright. And every situation was related to one user. 

Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2021

Could be a failure for his session to sync with the server. i.e. local connectivity.

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2021

I have seen others complaining about long lag times (hours) for data to fully update and sync on the Cloud, I think this may be a combination of connection issues along with overloaded servers. Atlassian is pushing people to the Cloud, but did they building out their network to handle the influx?

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2021

Hi @Artur Jarosz

is this happening from a regular basis or was this an one time error?
For Jan 12 there has been logged an Incident (https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/) but I do not consider this to be related as this was only for the Roadmap Macro.

Do you still notice this kind of delay? If so - and you can rule out any obvious local issue I'd encourage you to raise a request with Atlassian Support.

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2021

Hi @Artur Jarosz , 

Is this only related to situation when your colleague post a comment? Or you get also delays from other users (other updates)? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events