• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Very big delay on Confluence Cloud. Edited

I have a problem with Confluence Cloud. My friend has commented on one page. The problem is that when I have entered that page I was not able to see his comment in the next... 23 hours. After that time I got a notification, and a comment appeared on the page, and it was reporting the correct time - 23 hours ago. With his other changes, the story is the same - he publishes some changes, but I get them with huge delays. 

4 answers

0 votes
Mirek Community Leader Jan 13, 2021

Hi @Artur Jarosz , 

Is this only related to situation when your colleague post a comment? Or you get also delays from other users (other updates)? 

0 votes
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Jan 15, 2021

Hi @Artur Jarosz

is this happening from a regular basis or was this an one time error?
For Jan 12 there has been logged an Incident (https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/) but I do not consider this to be related as this was only for the Roadmap Macro.

Do you still notice this kind of delay? If so - and you can rule out any obvious local issue I'd encourage you to raise a request with Atlassian Support.

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Bill Bailey Community Leader Jan 15, 2021

I have seen others complaining about long lag times (hours) for data to fully update and sync on the Cloud, I think this may be a combination of connection issues along with overloaded servers. Atlassian is pushing people to the Cloud, but did they building out their network to handle the influx?

Thank you all for your answers.
It happened 3 times. 2 times for comments and once to publishing changes to a page itself. Right now everything seems to be alright. And every situation was related to one user. 

Bill Bailey Community Leader Jan 16, 2021

Could be a failure for his session to sync with the server. i.e. local connectivity.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence Cloud

Please tell us how you use Confluence space settings

Hi there, a few of us at Atlassian would love to learn about how you use "space settings" functionality in Confluence. A facelift to the space settings is long overdue and we want to start with impro...

274 views 8 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you