Values of Excel sheets are not displayed

Sasko Moraliev January 11, 2022

Hello everybody,

by using the makro for exel, some values of formulas are not displayed, respectivly, it is displayed as a formula mistake. In the excel sheet is everything fine, even the first result is correct:

2022-01-11_16h08_18.png

If someone can help, would be great!

Thanks!

Sasko 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2022

Hi @Sasko Moraliev ,

Sometimes the Excel macro won't display very complex formulas - don't know if this is your case though, but I came across such thing several times.

You may browse the Atlassian Marketplace for the apps that recreate Confluence tables from CSV attachments (I think there are even free apps).

Our app that is Table Filter and Charts for Confluence is a paid add-on, but it's a complex plugin that will be able to replace Excel and you won't need to switch between two instances. Please, check our Table Spreadsheet macro - a fully functional Excel spreadsheet with formulas, graphs, pivots, conditional formatting, etc. that you can edit right from the page view mode.

Tue 4-1.png

Besides, our app also provides the Table from CSV macro to recreate tables from CSV attachments/URLs. These recreated tables can be also filtered/aggregated/visualized in Confluence with the help of our other macros.

Sasko Moraliev January 12, 2022

Hi @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ ,

thanks for your reply. The formula is the same as in the left field, where the result is displayed correct. And it is not complexe ;-) 

But your second hint was very helpful! I found a free app "Excel Like Tables" and it works in every case very good. Also better to use for tables, than the standard functionality of confluence, which loks really awful when the columns are all schrinkend.

Thx an regards

Saško

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events