Using the OKR template, can you link between different team members OKR's

Joon Lee May 29, 2020

Hello,

I'd like to know if there's a simple way to link OKR's from different Team Members OKR Pages? For example, I'd like to link my OKR's to my manager/directors OKR's within my OKR page. I'm sure I can create links to the page but wasn't sure if there was something built into the template.

Also - can you have a Confluence Page reside within 2 Spaces and get updated unilaterally? From what I've researched, it doesn't seem like it's possible without significant effort so wanted to see if this was possible or is upcoming in the future.

jwl 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2020

@Joon Lee what you are asking for is not possible within out of the box Confluence. Confluence is not meant for structured data & the kind of linking/updates you are trying to achieve. 

The OKRs created in Confluence will be more of 'informative nature'. 

One thing you can possibly do is, create issue types in Jira - Objective & Key result. And then embed those within the OKR blueprint in Confluence. That might help you be a little more structured with linking & updating.

If that doesn't work, you can explore the OKR apps available on the marketplace.

Disclaimer: I am the product owner of the OKR app for Jira - UpRaise for Employee Success.

Best,
Anand

2 votes
Margo Sakova - OKR Board for Jira by Oboard
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 27, 2024

Hi @Joon Lee 

You can partially automate the Confluence OKR Templates with Jira Issue Macros. I've shared my experiments in this Jira OKR Handbook.

okrs-in-confluence-with-jira-issue-macros.png

Have you come up with a solution yet?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events