Using a template - How do I add/remove individual sections?

Nicholas Kollgaard March 24, 2021

Hi guys,

I am using one of the pre-canned Confluence templates, but I do not understand how I can add or remove individual blocks. For example, in the screenshot attached, there is a grid of 4x blocks: "Subscriptions", "Billing_Accounts", "Billing_invoices", "Payment_Failure". 

So how would I create a new 5th block and remove existing?

Adding-RemovingBlocks.pngMany thanks,

Nick

2 answers

0 votes
Nicholas Kollgaard March 24, 2021

Thanks for the reply!

So am I right in thinking the maximum number of boxes could only ever be 6?

Anthony Doudt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2021

Actually, you could add additional 3 column layout sections underneath for 9 boxes, 12 boxes, etc

0 votes
Anthony Doudt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2021

It looks like in your screenshot you've clicked in the info panel (where 'Subscriptions' is typed). If you click in one of the blank areas of a box, you'll see the template is two 2-column layouts. You should then see the different layout options - different number of columns and sidebars available to choose from:

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 9.01.56 AM.png

To create a fifth block, you'll want to use the 3 column layout. Below I've made the bottom layout into a 3-column and added a 5th Info Panel (if you click on the + in the top ribbon you'll see the Info Panel option)

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 9.04.16 AM.png

FYI - If you delete a layout both boxes will be removed.

Hope this helped!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events