Using API with analytics in Confluence

LAMBERT Alex
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 27, 2024

Hi,
In order to watch group of users' behavior on Confluence, we need to call API into the analytics data from the different pages of a space. 

Could you give us the process to do that?

Thank you. 

1 answer

0 votes
Lovee Eric February 27, 2024

Hi @LAMBERT Alex 

I hope this email finds you well. I understand that you are seeking information on a specific topic related to the Confluence REST API. To assist you in finding the necessary details, I recommend exploring our API support page, which contains comprehensive documentation and step-by-step instructions.

You can access the API support page and navigate through the relevant sections to find the information you need. If, however, you are unable to locate the required details in the Confluence REST API Documentation, I recommend raising a ticket. The technical team will promptly address your query and provide the assistance you require.

Please let me know if there's anything specific you are looking for, or if you encounter any challenges during your search. I'm here to help!

Thanks

Lovee Eric

Brilyant Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events