We are using Confluence for internernal FAQ's for several of our departments. Creating, viewing and searching the FAQ's is great, but we haven't really found ways to accurately measure usage and effectiveness.
Is there any way to get hold of statistics? For example:
- See how many views a page gets per period
- See how many pages a user has viewed
- See which pages a user has viewed
- See which searchwords are popular
- See what a user has searched for
I've found the "Reporting for Confluence" but this doesn't seem to meet the requirements.
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events