Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Unable to Join Confluence Cloud

Will Baltazar April 17, 2023

I have a user that is unable to access our Confluence Cloud Instance. He receives the attached error message. We've tried a number of things. He tried using Chrome and Edge. We tried to delete his cookies and cached files. I double checked the email address he is using and it checks out with how we set him up as a user. It might be important to note that we use Okta MFA, but our administrator advises he is set up correctly. Does anyone have any other ideas?

I just now sent a message to our JIRA Organization Administrator and asked him to check if this user is set up in our other instances and to remove him in those other instances. We'll see if that checks out, but still I'd like to reach out to the Atlassian Community for any other suggestions.

Joe Navarro_041723.png

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2023

Hi @Will Baltazar ,

please take a look to the similar question https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Hmm-We-re-having-trouble-logging-you-in/qaq-p/1349624

There is a path in order to troubleshooting this issue

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events