cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use page template for sql query

Michael Schlueter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2014

I'm evaluating the Bob Swift SQL PlugIn for Confluence. The SQL Query macro has the option to specify the location of the SQL statement. I'm able to put it in the macro body or in a file on the Confluence server. This works great. However, there's another option to get the SQL data from a global or space page template. I was not able to figure out, how this works. Are there any examples for this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2014

You are probably not putting the sql statement in a no format area. See How to deal with templates on Confluence 4.3 and later for a description of this scenario.

Michael Schlueter
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2014

Yes, that's excatly what I was looking for. In the meantime I added the run plugin to the evaluation. This is a fantastic and extreme powerfull combination.

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events