Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of Office-excel macro for filtering tables

amiram.fuerst December 1, 2019

If i ma using Office-excel macro, can viewers without Office view and filter the sheet?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2019

Hello @amiram.fuerst

You can use Table Filter macro with Office Excel macro to view and filter Excel sheets.

amiram.fuerst December 3, 2019

Does this mean that i have to buy also the Table filter?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

Yes, this is a paid app, but you can get a 30-day free trial.

0 votes
Jaclyn Mazzarella
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 4, 2019
amiram.fuerst March 18, 2020

Ecellentable -Spreadsheets for Confluence does not give me any added value for just using a link to Google sheet (which i already have).

I want to use Confluence tables, not a separate table which is edited not as a part of the Confluence page. 

Jaclyn Mazzarella
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 18, 2020

Hi Amiram, You can add your current Google sheet to the Confluence page using Excellentable. It will then become an active spreadsheet inside your Confluence page where you can then filter and sort through the data.  This will also allow you to share the filtered sheet to other users in Confluence without the need for any other software, ie: Office. 

Feel free to review some demo videos on Excellentable: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE9WUHg1PW437az1BWvb8pjw5rxfAj6DV

Hope this can help in the future!

Hi Jaclyn,

I don't understand your statement "...You can add your current Google sheet to the Confluence page using Excellentable". How?

Jaclyn Mazzarella
Marketplace Partner
March 18, 2020

Hi Amiram, if you download a free trial of Excellentable,  you are able to insert an Excellentable into your Confluence page (as a macro) and then import your Google Sheet into that Excellentable. 

Think of Excellentable as a live spreadsheet editor that sits inside your Confluence page. 

If you are interested, I can set up a demo of the product for you. 

The import is from CSV not Google sheet directly

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2020

There is the Table from CSV macro that imports tables from different data sources (attachment and URLs).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events