Use metadata to increment a content version - SPACE MODE

Marlene Pirker May 17, 2021

Hello! 

I tried to increment the content version like it is done in this documentation: 

https://wiki.comalatech.com/display/CDML/Use+metadata+to+increment+a+content+version

There it says: 

•  sets the metadata content-version and initializes the value to 0.1 on the creation of the page
  • only occurs if the workflow is applied in space mode

So I applied the workflow in space mode but now i cannot apply it to a page. I can only see all the globally used workflows but not the space workflows. 
Is there another solution to show the content version and increment it? 

Pls help! :D

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

@James Conway Do you maybe have a solution for me? Thank you so much! 

James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2021

Hi @Marlene Pirker 

This documentation explains how to use the increment metadata action. If you have followed this and not getting the expected result, please can you contact our Customer Success team at https://support.comalatech.com with a copy of your workflow markup and some more detail / screenshots.

Kind regards

James
Senior Product Manager

I will contact the Customer Success Team. Thanks

Marlene Pirker May 18, 2021

@James Conway  do you maybe know why it doesn't work: I added the label from the space workflow to the page. So it should be applied automatically but it doesn't. Is there anything i need to do?

James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2021

Hello @Marlene Pirker 

I've checked with the Customer Success team and they have confirmed they have received your support request. They will work with you to troubleshoot and resolve this issue.

All the best

James
Senior Product Manager

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events