Use Confluence blueprints in JIRA Service Desk

ThüringenForst January 12, 2018

Hi Community,

is it possible to add more Confluence blueprints when creating a page from an JSD-Issue. I've just two options and would like to add my custom blueprint.

Here is a screenshot what i'm talking about and where i'd like to have more options.

screenshot.PNG

Thanks for your replies and best regards from Germany,

Robert.

2 answers

2 votes
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2020

Apparently, this is a suggestion that has been captured through the Atlassian ticket system which explains why you can only create articles using the built-in "Troubleshooting" and "How-to" blueprints from Confluence. I encourage you to vote on this feature so we can increase its visibility for future consideration.

Cheers. 

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2018

Robert,

Can you help verify what you need exactly? Do you want to add more blueprints in general, or include ones from Confluence which don't display here?

What options are you currently seeing? 

Regards,

Shannon

ThüringenForst January 22, 2018

Hi Shannon, thanks for your answer. Sorry for the late response i was ill.

Actually i've 2 "blueprint" options in JSD to create a page in confluence. The 1st one is "knowledge base article" and 2nd is a "How-to-article". Now i want a 3rd option e.g. "Decisions".

I have no idea where to configure a confluence blueprint to be visible in JSD.

Thanks for any advice,

BR Robert.

Andre Lehmann July 2, 2018

Maybe an other explaination:

I have linked a Confluence-Space with my Jira Service Desk Project.
As an Agent I can create Confluence-Pages out of a Jira-Issues

=> Create an article

There I can only chose from 2 Confluence-Templates: HowTo-Article and Troubleshotting-Guide.

Is there any way to add existinge Confluence Templates to that select-List in Jira?

ThüringenForst July 2, 2018

Exactly what i need ;-)

khairul.anwar.sajali January 29, 2020

Yes, currently what is being offered when creating an article from JSD is;

• How-to
  • Troubleshooting

I created a new template (under User Created Templates in the KB space - not Global), but this template is not showing up as an option when I want to create an article from JSD. I need the template that I've created to be listed in JSD's Create an article as additional option that my guys can select.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events