Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Use ConfiForms IFTTT Integration Rules submit request to my custom interface has 2-3s delay

The delay is very significant, the following is my screenshot:

image.png

the interface is on localhost machine and the submit data is small, so why when i submit data has 2-3s delay??? it bothers me a lot

thanks a lot!

1 answer

Hi

Do you post a file with your request? You should also understand that the request to your service configured via ConfiForms IFTTT happens only after the request to submit the form has been processed and completed (main part, then IFTTTs that you have configured will start to run sequentially)

ConfiForms does not wait anywhere on purpose. It is always busy doing the things you ask it to do.

I suggest checking logs to see what happens https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/How+to+enable+debug+logging+for+ConfiForms+app

Alex

@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_  thanks!

what you mean is that when click the submit  first save the form data to database then trigger the ifttt ?

1.  i changed the configuration,removed the  post file,but after  i test  the delay is also exist 

2.  IFTTTs run sequentially? i don't known how to configure the concurrent mode

Yes, that's right - first the lifecycle of a ConfiForms record is triggered and then the IFTTTs get executed in a sequential way (that is by design and cannot be changed, as the core of IFTTTs execution is the ability to use results of the previous executed IFTTTs)

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

817 views 8 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you