Use ConfiForms IFTTT Integration Rules submit request to my custom interface has 2-3s delay

蒋文华 March 26, 2022

The delay is very significant, the following is my screenshot:

image.png

the interface is on localhost machine and the submit data is small, so why when i submit data has 2-3s delay??? it bothers me a lot

thanks a lot!

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2022

Hi

Do you post a file with your request? You should also understand that the request to your service configured via ConfiForms IFTTT happens only after the request to submit the form has been processed and completed (main part, then IFTTTs that you have configured will start to run sequentially)

ConfiForms does not wait anywhere on purpose. It is always busy doing the things you ask it to do.

I suggest checking logs to see what happens https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/How+to+enable+debug+logging+for+ConfiForms+app

Alex

蒋文华 March 27, 2022

@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_  thanks!

what you mean is that when click the submit  first save the form data to database then trigger the ifttt ?

1.  i changed the configuration,removed the  post file,but after  i test  the delay is also exist 

2.  IFTTTs run sequentially? i don't known how to configure the concurrent mode

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2022

Yes, that's right - first the lifecycle of a ConfiForms record is triggered and then the IFTTTs get executed in a sequential way (that is by design and cannot be changed, as the core of IFTTTs execution is the ability to use results of the previous executed IFTTTs)

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events