Upload ConfiForms info into a table of another page

M_ B_ July 13, 2021

Hi, 

I have created a request page using confiForms. Currently I have it set to create a new page with the request information, but I don't like the formatting in which this information gets exported into the new page(labels are missing, etc.).

Is there any way to take the information from the submitted request page and upload it into a table (automatically add rows as new requests are submitted) on a specific page that already exists?

Or create a new page but use an existing template. So when the request is submitted the new page is created with additional content from a specific page template. 

It'd be great if I can do either of those two!

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2021

Hi

You can show the data stored within your ConfiForms form ANYWHERE and as like as you want...

https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Multiple+ways+to+show+your+form+data+in+Confluence+with+ConfiForms 

Also, sorted and filtered for specific needs and user groups... and in the "form" you want - as lists, tables, cards... calendars... you name it - and on any page and in any Confluence space

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events