Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Update level page restriction based on update transition Jira

Hi Guys,

I want to lock the page (update level page restriction confluence), when I update transition status in Jira.

For Example : The page will update level page restriction confluence (form "anyone can view and edit" to be "only specific people can view and edit") base on update transition workflow in jira (Open to In Progress).

My first plan is, using post function via JMWE to send REST API to update the level page restriction. but unfortunately don't find the api confluence in this link https://docs.atlassian.com/atlassian-confluence/REST/6.6.0/.

Should you have any good idea, please kindly share here.

Additional information, currently i used : 
- Jira Data Center v8.20.2
- Confluence Data Center v.7.13.2
- JMWE v.7.02

Thanks and Regards,
Chrishanditya Wisnu Nirwandha

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim Community Leader Dec 13, 2021

Hi @chrishanditya wisnu nirwandha

You may want to try other plugins in the markeplace that will trigger actions to confluence pages instead.

We use powerscripts for jira and confluence, where a transition gets executed and a new page gets created in confluence. 

Regards

Hi @Fabian Lim 

I was trying to find the documentation for this plugIns "Power Scripts for Confluence", but i didnt find any information regarding edit update level page restriction.
Could you share the detail information to me? maybe i skipped

Regards,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

967 views 7 42
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you