Unsupported content error message

Annmarie Boller February 28, 2020

My Confluence article was displaying correctly. I added some additional content and now I lost my content and Confluence is displaying the following message. I tried reverting back to a previous version, this works for a few seconds before the same message is displayed again.2020-02-28_12-36-53.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Dona Safui July 8, 2020

I too am facing the same issue with unsupported content. Previously after publishing a page, it showed the unsupported content error. The page contained layouts(3 panelled), screenshots, use of headers, tables. I thought it could be because of one of the screenshots. This page is imported to confluence from ms word.

Today while I was editing a page (also imported from ms word), the cursor suddenly stopped moving, and the page reloaded, taking me out of the edit screen, and giving the "unsupported content" error. I clicked on the Show Changes option, and could see my recent changes. 

0 votes
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2020

Hi,

did you copy the new content by Copy & Paste from another website or out of a HTML mail?

Can you still edit the page or return to a previous version?

Best

JP

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events