It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unsupported content error message

My Confluence article was displaying correctly. I added some additional content and now I lost my content and Confluence is displaying the following message. I tried reverting back to a previous version, this works for a few seconds before the same message is displayed again.2020-02-28_12-36-53.jpg

2 answers

0 votes

Hi,

did you copy the new content by Copy & Paste from another website or out of a HTML mail?

Can you still edit the page or return to a previous version?

Best

JP

I too am facing the same issue with unsupported content. Previously after publishing a page, it showed the unsupported content error. The page contained layouts(3 panelled), screenshots, use of headers, tables. I thought it could be because of one of the screenshots. This page is imported to confluence from ms word.

Today while I was editing a page (also imported from ms word), the cursor suddenly stopped moving, and the page reloaded, taking me out of the edit screen, and giving the "unsupported content" error. I clicked on the Show Changes option, and could see my recent changes. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,435 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you