Unable to use macro when editing template page

Sangyeon Won December 17, 2018

Hi there,

We are currently not being able to add new macro to template pages nor be able to edit existing macro in the template page.

• When adding new macro in template page, it goes through steps normally but nothing appears once you click "Insert" button.
  • When editing existing macro in template page, nothing happens when you click "Edit" button floating on top of macro.

Hopefully you will able to replicate the issue and be able to help with this issue.
Please let us know if you require further information from us. Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Patrick Cartier [Candylio]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2018

Hi @Sangyeon Won

A number of people have had this issue with this in the last 24 hours.  I created a ticket with Atlassian to have it looked at and will add your question as a comment there as further evidence.

If you want me to add you to the ticket so you can track it just leave me your email.  

Sangyeon Won December 18, 2018

Hi Partrick, 
If you could provide me with ticket number / link I would be happy to put a vote on it. Thanks.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2018
Like Stephen Sifers likes this
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2018
Like # people like this
Sangyeon Won December 20, 2018

Thanks for following up with this. I have also casted my vote on the issue. Thanks.

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 27, 2018

Hello Sangyeon,

We have confirmation that this bug has been resolved.

Issue Resolution.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Like Sangyeon Won likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events